Interim Operations Director for Children & Family Services
Hertfordshire is an ambitious and forward thinking Council serving over one million people – 262,000 of which are children and young people under the age of 18.
We are committed to protecting and empowering children and families through partnership and innovation. Due to the current post holder being seconded to lead the Wave 2 DfE Innovation Funded roll out of Hertfordshire’s Family Safeguarding model to 4 other local authorities, we are recruiting an Interim Operations Director for Children & Family services.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in realising our ambitions to deliver better services and better results, building on our ‘good’ Ofsted rating and ground breaking Family Safeguarding programme.
You’ll have a strong background in children’s social care, hold a social work qualification and confidently offer strategic leadership within the Council and multi-agency partnerships.
Here is a great chance to advance your career, join an experienced senior management team and help shape the future of our Children’s Services.
For further information on the role please visit www.hertfordshirerecruitment.co.uk or call our advising consultants at Penna – Maggie Hennessy 07877 004648, Anita Denton 07725 554802 or Chris Barrow 0203 829 9754.
Closing date: 26 May 2017.
More jobs like this
- Contract £100,000-plus Director Corporate Services jobs in Hertfordshire
- Contract £100,000-plus Director Administration jobs in Hertfordshire
- Contract £100,000-plus Director Corporate Management Team jobs in Hertfordshire
- Contract £100,000-plus Director Health and Social Care jobs in Hertfordshire
- Contract £100,000-plus Director Children's Services jobs in Hertfordshire