Head of Service – Public Realm Greenspace & Leisure
At Islington, our vision of a fairer borough drives everything we do. We’re bridging the gap between our richest and poorest residents, and we’re not afraid to challenge the norm to make it happen. We have embarked on major change programme “SPARK” in pursuit of the Councils wider objectives while shaping cost-effective solutions, and delivering first-class services for our residents.
Head of Service – Greenspace & Leisure
You’ll oversee a range of in-house and contracted-out frontline services, including leisure services, parks, open spaces and grounds maintenance and will develop and encourage a culture that empowers your large team.
Please visit www.islingtoncouncilseniorroles.com for more information.
Or call our advising consultants at Penna
Nick Raper on 07715 690463
or Steven Burleigh-Sheard on 020 7332 7738.
Closing date for applications: Friday 2nd June 2017.
More jobs like this
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Manager Corporate Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Manager Corporate Management Team jobs in London (Central)
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Manager Environment jobs in London (Central)
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Manager Leisure and Culture jobs in London (Central)
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Manager Leisure Management jobs in London (Central)