Graduate / Senior Technician
In Lincolnshire County Council's Technical Services Partnership we combine public and private sector know-how to provide technical and specialist highway-related engineering expertise. Committed to professional development, you will be a Graduate or have achieved EngTech, with some related design experience.
There will be plenty of opportunity to further your development.
We are looking for enthusiastic, effective and aspiring individuals to join the Technical Services Partnership. TSP are the County Council's experts in the design and supervision of highway-related works.
As public sector and private sector working together, we combine the best of both worlds. We have specialist teams in road design, structures, drainage, traffic signals, lighting and signs. Our projects range from simple footway schemes to the supervision of the Lincoln Eastern Bypass.
You will be a Graduate with a good degree in a relevant discipline, or have achieved Eng Tech. There will be support to develop your career within our ICE training scheme. Responsible for schemes from feasibility through supervision, you will be able to achieve all the Attributes from within TSP.
Reporting to a Principal Engineer, duties include surveys and inspections, feasibilities, designing and supervising works on site.
With effective communication skills, you will be able to use a range of IT skills and able to use CAD. You will have a focus on meeting clients' briefs and delivering your work within time and budget.
You will have some experience in the area of highway design and construction, with a full driver's licence so you can use our pool cars.
- Driving licence mandatory Yes
- Criminal Record Check Not Required
- Team Name Highways
- Job Type Permanent
- Appointment Type Full-time
- Hours per week 37
- Sponsorship No
- Relocation Expenses No
- Politically Restricted Post No
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Technician £25,000 - £29,999 Full time jobs in Lincolnshire
- Administration Technician £25,000 - £29,999 Full time jobs in Lincolnshire
- Communications Technician £25,000 - £29,999 Full time jobs in Lincolnshire
- Corporate Management Team Technician £25,000 - £29,999 Full time jobs in Lincolnshire
- Environment Technician £25,000 - £29,999 Full time jobs in Lincolnshire