Assistant Director, Adult Social Care
Merton’s vision is to be London’s best Council. Innovation and ambition underpin our success in delivering high quality services to date.
As Assistant Director, you will provide strategic and operational leadership across adult social care, creating and leading a new five year transformation programme.
We are proud of our desire to do things differently, think creatively and deliver services with a fresh approach.
Working closely with key partners including Health and the CCG will be critical to meeting financial challenges in the commissioning and delivery of high quality services.
You will be an adult social care professional with experience of operating at a senior level, bring strong leadership, a strategic overview and the ability to think creatively.
You will also impress with your strong track record of successful partnership working and the ability to transform and deliver savings within the context of national and local challenges.
For a conﬁdential and informal discussion about the post contact our advising consultant, Penny Ransley, at GatenbySanderson on 020 7426 3962 or visit www.mertonleadership.com for more information.
Closing date: 20th June;
Final Interviews: 11th July 2017.
More jobs like this
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Corporate Services jobs in London (South)
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Administration jobs in London (South)
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Corporate Management Team jobs in London (South)
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Health and Social Care jobs in London (South)
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Adult Services jobs in London (South)