BUSINESS GROWTH AND INWARD INVESTMENT MANAGER
Warrington & Co is seeking to appoint a Business Growth Manager to lead the Business Growth Team within Warrington & Co in the delivery of a wide-ranging and dynamic business growth agenda for the Warrington Economy. This is an exciting key role within Warrington & Co and will require a ‘hands-on’ approach to leading the delivery of key areas of Warrington Borough Council’s growth framework ‘Warrington Means Business’ and the ‘City Centre Masterplan’. To oversee the planning and delivery of inward investment activities, PR and communications, employment support and development, skills strategy and specific business growth projects.
The successful applicant will be expected to obtain a wide range of external funding to provide the necessary resource to deliver the business growth agenda and will play a lead role in delivering the Warrington Skills Strategy. The successful applicant will have a good understanding of the use of social media and experience in its innovative use. The role will be required to oversee the development of a business network that will involve the delivery of regular business focussed events.
For further enquiries please contact: Kathryn Green, Business & Risk Manager by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms and further details are available at www.warrington.gov.uk/jobs
Previous applicants need not apply
Closing Date: Friday 30th June 2017
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Warrington
- Corporate Management Team Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Warrington
- Regeneration and Local Economies Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Warrington
- Business Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Warrington
- Regeneration Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in Warrington