BUSINESS GROWTH AND INWARD INVESTMENT MANAGER
4 days left
- Contract Type
- Full time
Warrington & Co is seeking to appoint a Business Growth Manager to lead the Business Growth Team within Warrington & Co in the delivery of a wide-ranging and dynamic business growth agenda for the Warrington Economy. This is an exciting key role within Warrington & Co and will require a ‘hands-on’ approach to leading the delivery of key areas of Warrington Borough Council’s growth framework ‘Warrington Means Business’ and the ‘City Centre Masterplan’. To oversee the planning and delivery of inward investment activities, PR and communications, employment support and development, skills strategy and specific business growth projects.
The successful applicant will be expected to obtain a wide range of external funding to provide the necessary resource to deliver the business growth agenda and will play a lead role in delivering the Warrington Skills Strategy. The successful applicant will have a good understanding of the use of social media and experience in its innovative use. The role will be required to oversee the development of a business network that will involve the delivery of regular business focussed events.
For further enquiries please contact: Kathryn Green, Business & Risk Manager by email: email@example.com
Application forms and further details are available at www.warrington.gov.uk/jobs
Previous applicants need not apply
Closing Date: Friday 30th June 2017
More jobs like this
- Full time £50,000 - £59,999 Manager Corporate Services jobs in Warrington
- Full time £50,000 - £59,999 Manager Corporate Management Team jobs in Warrington
- Full time £50,000 - £59,999 Manager Regeneration and Local Economies jobs in Warrington
- Full time £50,000 - £59,999 Manager Business jobs in Warrington
- Full time £50,000 - £59,999 Manager Regeneration jobs in Warrington