Assistant Transport Planner
Job title: Assistant Transport Planner (ET0075)
Location: County Hall, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE3 8RJ
Contract type: Permanent
To assist with the development and implementation of the County Council’s transport policies and with the provision of transport input to the development and delivery of wider economic, land use, social and environmental policies and strategies.
- HNC/HND/NVQ4 in a relevant qualification (e.g. Civil Engineering, Transportation or Planning): OR
- Equivalent demonstrable work experience of transport strategy and policy, highways development management, traffic management or the wider assessment of the impacts of new development.
- Equivalent work experience includes in either:
- direct involvement with the development of transport strategies and policies, and associated evidence; OR
- contributing towards the development and/or delivery of policies, strategies and plans, including: work to evidence the impacts of housing and economic growth, e.g. through the development plan process or the development management process; OR
- Through the analysis of highway network management issues and the identification of potential solutions.
For informal enquiries please contact Janna Walker, Tel: 0116 3050785, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and to apply, please visit: https://jobs.emss.org.uk/pages/job_search_view.aspx?preview=preview&jobId=2152
Closing date: 20th July 2017.
More jobs like this
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Planner Corporate Services jobs in Leicester
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Planner Communications jobs in Leicester
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Planner Environment jobs in Leicester
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Planner Highways jobs in Leicester
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Planner Transport Planning jobs in Leicester