2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full time
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES
Please note that Colas Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Colas Ltd will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Colas Ltd explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Colas Ltd .
The apprentice will provide administrative support for ITS & Electrical, to ensure up to date information is available to clients and colleagues. Help maintain Brighton and Hove asset management system (Mayrise). Maintain and update the Portsmouth PFI traffic signals asset management system (kolara).
- Assist in the provision of an administration service to operate the County/city Council asset management system (Mayrise).
- Assist in the provision of an administration service to operate the Portsmouth PFI Traffic Signals asset management system (KOLARA)
- Carry out other appropriate duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Assist in collate and input data, scout rounds repairs and faults.
- Communicating with Operatives, site supervision teams, contracts manager, business manager and clients, via email, telephone and face to face
- Assist in collating the exposure hours are reported accurately to Head Office the 1st of each month
- Assist in getting new orders processed in a timely fashion
- Help to create and maintain contract folders
- Take public and business telephone calls
- Assist with keeping training Matrix up to date.
- Help process Sub-contractor invoice on our in-house accounting system
- Assist with reception duties.
No Qualifications essential
- IT Literate – Microsoft Packages and experience in using databases
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Team work and able to work on own initiative
Colas is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applicants from all minority groups.
Apply for Apprentice Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly