Divisional Director Adult Social Care
Tower Hamlets is a uniquely vibrant, diverse and contrasting part of the capital – a melting pot of creativity, enterprise and cultural life that brings the best of London together in one place.
We have a growing and changing population with all the challenges and opportunities this brings around poor health, lower life expectancy and safeguarding for the most vulnerable adults.
Our Health, Adults and Community Directorate is looking to fill a key role reporting to the Corporate Director. As Divisional Director you will manage all operational services for adult social care.
This role will make a real difference, helping to transform how we deliver together and with our communities, to put Tower Hamlets at the leading edge of care and support.
For a confidential discussion please contact Chris Barrow 0203 829 9754 or Maggie Hennessy 07877 004648 at Penna.
For further information and to apply please visit www.londoninoneborough.com
Closing date for receipt of applications: Friday 8 September 2017.
More jobs like this
- Full time £100,000-plus Director Corporate Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full time £100,000-plus Director Administration jobs in London (Central)
- Full time £100,000-plus Director Corporate Management Team jobs in London (Central)
- Full time £100,000-plus Director Health and Social Care jobs in London (Central)
- Full time £100,000-plus Director Adult Services jobs in London (Central)