Learning and Development Business Partner
Are you an enthusiastic trainer who thrives on developing people?
We are seeking a Learning and Development professional to work within a small but friendly HR team who will focus on improving the capacity and performance of the organisation by developing the skills and talent of our managers and staff though effective L&D initiatives. He/she will prepare an L&D Strategy and annual training plan for the organisation and will focus on developing and delivering suitable training courses/initiatives to address identified needs.
The role will have a particular focus on developing
- Improved managerial skills (particularly people and performance management skills)
- A more commercial approach in managers and staff
- Supporting the development of new skills to meet customer demand
- Preparing managers and staff for movement towards more remote working approaches
- Further develop our e-learning programme
It is envisaged that the successful applicant would be a talented ‘hands on’ trainer who has a versatile approach and gets on well with managers and staff at all levels. Interested? If so, please contact Fiona Skene, Head of Human Resources for an informal chat about the role on (01932) 425510.
Please apply online at www.surreyjobs.info. Full information, including the Job Description, Person Specification and other details about Runnymede Borough Council, is available in the Extra Information attachment on the website. If it is difficult for you to apply online please contact Human Resources. Email: email@example.com Telephone: 01932 425517
We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please provide an email address where possible as you will be contacted by email if you are selected to attend for an interview.
Closing date: Sunday, 27th August 2017 at Midnight
Interview date: Tuesday, 5th September 2017
More jobs like this
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Corporate Services jobs in Addlestone
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Human Resources jobs in Addlestone
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Policy jobs in Addlestone
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Public and Third sector jobs in Addlestone
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Central Government jobs in Addlestone