Transport Planning Officer
Plymouth is a City with ambitious growth plans located within the beautiful south west of England. Plymouth City Council is leading major redevelopment schemes which includes significant transport infrastructure projects.
We are looking for a Transport Planning Officer to join our award winning team and develop your career with us.
In this role you will be directly involved in shaping Plymouth’s transport infrastructure by providing advice on a wide range of development proposals to achieve the wider regeneration objectives of the city.
To be successful in this role you will have a degree in Transport Planning or equivalent experience working in Highway Infrastructure design and development.
Highway development control experience, an understanding of Transport Assessments and a working knowledge of the Highways Act would be an advantage, but is not essential.
To apply for this vacancy please visit http://www.plymouth.gov.uk/jobsandtraining/currentvacancies
For more information or an informal discussion, please contact Bob Cocker, Transport Planning Manager, on 01752 307707.
Closing date: Sunday 17 September 2017
Interview dates: Monday 25 and Tuesday 26 September 2017
More jobs like this
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Officer Corporate Services jobs in Plymouth
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Officer Environment jobs in Plymouth
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Officer Highways jobs in Plymouth
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Officer Traffic Management jobs in Plymouth
- Full time £30,000 - £39,999 Officer Transport Planning jobs in Plymouth