Project Sponsor (Major Transport Projects)
Do you want to make a difference and improve Oxfordshire’s transport network? Can you manage complex public facing projects to ensure outcomes are delivered on time and to budget? Do you have a track record in managing risk and successfully communicating with councillors, senior stakeholders and the public?
If so, we have positions available for enthusiastic and driven individuals with technical and professional knowledge to be part of the Council’s Major Infrastructure Delivery team.
Additional information on the application process
Our Organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. We expect all employees, workers and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment.
As a Disability Confident employer we guarantee an interview for disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for the job. We also guarantee interviews to care leavers who have completed further education and who meet the essential criteria for the job. For those leaving care without any further education we guarantee an interview for our apprenticeships.
All posts, unless stated otherwise, are open to part time working and job share arrangements.
Contact details for an informal discussion Hugo Terry, Principal Project Sponsor – Major Infrastructure Delivery on tel: 07785 453288
Closing date 10 October 2017
More jobs like this
- Full time £40,000 - £49,999 Project Manager Corporate Services jobs in Oxfordshire
- Full time £40,000 - £49,999 Project Manager Corporate Management Team jobs in Oxfordshire
- Full time £40,000 - £49,999 Project Manager Environment jobs in Oxfordshire
- Full time £40,000 - £49,999 Project Manager Traffic Management jobs in Oxfordshire
- Full time £40,000 - £49,999 Project Manager Transport Planning jobs in Oxfordshire