Highway Network Manager
Wakefield is a Local Authority looking to employ two highly experienced managers with proven track records. You will lead teams of professionals to maintain the districts 1490km of highway network and to deliver key major infrastructure projects. These are key roles, ideally placed for ambitious people who want to be part of a progressive authority with a clear vision for growth.
Responsible for the management of the districts Highway Network asset, which is at the heart of the districts growth agenda.
You will be responsible for managing the Highway Maintenance, Winter Maintenance, Highway Structures, Urban Traffic Control, NRASWA/Coordination and Public Rights of Way services. In addition you will be responsible for managing emergency responses affecting the highway network in accordance with the Wakefield District’s strategic priorities.
You will also work successfully with the Council’s Senior Managers, Local Members and West Yorkshire Combined Authority Local Authorities to ensure the effective and efficient management of the network.
For an informal discussion contact Mr Graham West on 01924 306057.
For further information and to apply online please go to www.wakefield.gov.uk or Telephone 0345 8506 506.
Closing date for both posts: 31st October 2017.
More jobs like this
- Full time £40,000 - £49,999 Manager Corporate Services jobs in Wakefield
- Full time £40,000 - £49,999 Manager Corporate Management Team jobs in Wakefield
- Full time £40,000 - £49,999 Manager Environment jobs in Wakefield
- Full time £40,000 - £49,999 Manager Highways jobs in Wakefield
- Full time £40,000 - £49,999 Manager Transport Planning jobs in Wakefield