Commissioning and Delivery Manager
Wakefield is a Local Authority looking to employ two highly experienced managers with proven track records. You will lead teams of professionals to maintain the districts 1490km of highway network and to deliver key major infrastructure projects. These are key roles, ideally placed for ambitious people who want to be part of a progressive authority with a clear vision for growth.
Responsible for the commissioning and delivery of highway maintenance and capital works programmes in a coordinated, timely and efficient way whilst ensuring value for money and sustainability across the district’s highway network.
You will be responsible for the highway design and procurement functions, operational teams, emergency response and winter service, school crossing patrol service and road safety.
You will also work successfully with the Council’s Senior Managers, Local Members and West Yorkshire Combined Authority Local Authorities to ensure the effective and efficient management of the network.
For an informal discussion contact Mr Graham West on 01924 306057.
For further information and to apply online please go to www.wakefield.gov.uk or Telephone 0345 8506 506.
Closing date for both posts: 31st October 2017.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in Wakefield
- Corporate Management Team Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in Wakefield
- Environment Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in Wakefield
- Highways Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in Wakefield
- Transport Planning Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in Wakefield