Children's Service Manager - School Strategy Vacancy
Are you passionate about education? Do you have a proven track record in leadership and school improvement? Lincolnshire County Council is seeking a Children's Service Manager for School Strategy. This role involves acting as strategic lead for improving the quality of education attainment in all schools and education settings across Lincolnshire. Lincolnshire County Council has developed a sector led approach to school improvement and is committed to working with all schools and academies to build knowledge, capacity and practice across Lincolnshire with a focus on national and international research.
The successful applicant will ensure the development and delivery of an effective School Improvement Strategy and lead on the engagement with schools to establish positive relationships and effectively challenge on delivery against outcomes for children.
We are looking to appoint a permanent post holder from 1 April 2018.
The grade for this position is Soulboury Scale B18 £63,571
For an informal discussion please contact Heather Sandy on 01522 550989.
More jobs like this
- Full time £60,000 - £69,999 Manager Health and Social Care jobs in Lincoln
- Full time £60,000 - £69,999 Manager Children's Services jobs in Lincoln
- Full time £60,000 - £69,999 Manager Social Care jobs in Lincoln
- Full time £60,000 - £69,999 Manager Education jobs in Lincoln
- Full time £60,000 - £69,999 Manager Schools jobs in Lincoln