Building Surveyor (Asbestos)
37 hours per week flexi-time.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Building Surveyor to join our repairs and maintenance teams with good building surveying knowledge and relevant surveying experience of managing Asbestos.
Candidates must be enthusiastic, good communicators, display attention to detail and be keen to develop their building surveying skills.
We can provide you with opportunities to work on a varied range of projects and property types including social housing dwellings and various leasehold and commercial assets that we manage.
We will support you by providing training and CPD opportunities to continue to develop the surveying skills you have already acquired. .
In addition to your salary we provide 26 days annual leave in addition to public holidays, have flexible working arrangements and the option of joining the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
For full job details and how to apply: Please follow the link and see attached documents at the bottom of the Job page and ensure you fully read and follow the guidance so you fully demonstrate how you meet the points on the job profile. PLEASE DO NOT JUST SUBMIT A CV.
Closing time/date, 17:00, on the 17th of October 2017
Applications received after this may not be considered.
More jobs like this
- Contract £30,000 - £39,999 Surveyor Corporate Services jobs in Portsmouth
- Contract £30,000 - £39,999 Surveyor Administration jobs in Portsmouth
- Contract £30,000 - £39,999 Surveyor Environment jobs in Portsmouth
- Contract £30,000 - £39,999 Surveyor Regeneration and Local Economies jobs in Portsmouth
- Contract £30,000 - £39,999 Surveyor Built Environment jobs in Portsmouth