6 days left
- Contract Type
- Full time
Located in the heart of Leicestershire, Oadby & Wigston Borough Council is a well-run organisation, with a track record of providing good quality services whilst delivering a balanced budget. We are focused on responding to the financial challenges facing the sector, while making a positive difference to people’s lives and ensuring that people want to live, work and visit Oadby and Wigston.
We are now looking to recruit a new Chief Executive to help take forward our strategic direction. Excellent strategic leadership skills and significant senior management experience will be essential in taking us forward; leading change to ensure the organisation evolves and remains ready for the opportunities and challenges ahead.
You will need energy, vision, and a passion for responsive public services, underpinned by a thorough understanding of the issues affecting local government.
Application pack & full details are available online at:
Closing date: Friday 2 March 2018 Assessment & interviews: Monday 19 & Tuesday 20 March 2018
For a confidential and informal discussion about this exciting opportunity, please contact Sam Maher or Lisa Butterfill at East Midlands Council on 01664 502620 at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Chief Executive Corporate Services jobs in Leicester
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Chief Executive Communications jobs in Leicester
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Chief Executive Corporate Management Team jobs in Leicester
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Chief Executive Customer Services jobs in Leicester
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Chief Executive Finance jobs in Leicester