Operational Director – Children’s Care and Support
Barking and Dagenham has amazing potential, matched only by our ambition. Our plan to build 60,000 new homes and create over 10,000 new jobs in the next 20 years will provide opportunities for all our residents. Ours will be a Borough where no one is left behind and our hope is that children and young people will benefit the most.
We have taken a radical approach to how we operate with a focus on working in partnership, better commissioning, intervening early and, where we provide services, that they are timely and targeted to those who need it most.
Reporting to the Director of People and Resilience, our new Operations Director will be responsible for keeping vulnerable children safe, focusing on good social work practice and developing innovative solutions to current and future challenges. A qualified social worker, you will be able to evidence sound judgement and decision making, inspire our staff and work collaboratively with a range of colleagues and partners across the council and borough. This is a job where you can make a real and lasting difference to the lives of children and young people in the borough.
For a confidential discussion call our advising consultants at Penna, Maggie Hennessy on 07877 004648 or Reece D’Alanno on 0207 332 7895.
To find out more and apply please visit www.therightteam.co.uk
Closing date: 9am 19th March 2018
More jobs like this
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Corporate Services jobs in London (East)
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Administration jobs in London (East)
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Communications jobs in London (East)
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Corporate Management Team jobs in London (East)
- Full time £70,000 - £99,999 Director Facilities Management jobs in London (East)