Head of HR and OD
Our people are central to our ambitions for Basingstoke and Deane. So it should come as no surprise that we see this role as absolutely integral to our ambitions to be an exemplar local authority and a great place to work.
Basingstoke and Deane offers a fantastic platform for an ambitious and highly capable HR professional to build on. You’ll find an organisation that is well managed, with sound people strategies and processes in place that make a meaningful contribution to business performance. We’re financially resilient, so our focus is on moving things forward, not cutting things back. Add to this a place on the council’s strategic leadership team, and you’ll recognise that this is a career move that offers more than most.
We’re looking for personal and professional credibility, and a track record of advising on complex people issues at the highest level within your organisation. This is a highly visible role within the council, so it’s essential that you understand the dynamics of working in a political environment, and that you can offer consistent and well-informed professional advice across the political spectrum. Highly developed relationship building skills will be key, and your personal style should be collaborative, outcome focused and backed up by the commitment to see initiatives through to delivery.
Visit www.BD-HROD.co.uk to find out more, or contact Steve Guest at Solace in Business for a confidential discussion on 020 7976 3311.
Closing date: 26 March.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Basingstoke
- Communications Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Basingstoke
- Corporate Management Team Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Basingstoke
- Customer Services Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Basingstoke
- Human Resources Head of Service £70,000 - £99,999 Full time jobs in Basingstoke