The Liverpool City Region Combined Authority is pulling together a team of exceptional individuals with the passion to deliver on our vision and help us create a truly global and competitive City Region at the heart of the Northern Powerhouse.
This is an exciting time for us, having successfully negotiated and secured a Devolution Agreement with Government, bringing a wealth of opportunities to the City Region.
The Liverpool City Region’s Growth Strategy – ‘Building our future’ – sets out the City Region’s 25 year strategic approach to how growth will be driven forward; focusing on the three pillars of productivity, people and place.
● Research & Intelligence ( up to £68,961)
● Housing (up to £42,517)
● EU Policy & Brexit (up to £57,135)
● Culture ( up to £42,517)
Working with the Director and the Head of Policy Coordination you will be also supporting the development and delivery of commissioning strategies to meet the priorities for the Liverpool City Region and support to the Metro Mayor and the LCRCA in translating their political objectives and priorities into coherent initiatives.
This is a superb opportunity to be at the heart of one of the most exciting and dynamic economies in the country, as we embark upon the next stage in our exciting journey.
For more information please see http://liverpoolcityregion-ca.gov.uk/vacancies
Closing date: Friday 23 March 2018
More jobs like this
- Full time £60,000 - £69,999 Planner Corporate Services jobs in Liverpool
- Full time £60,000 - £69,999 Planner Communications jobs in Liverpool
- Full time £60,000 - £69,999 Planner Corporate Management Team jobs in Liverpool
- Full time £60,000 - £69,999 Planner Environment jobs in Liverpool
- Full time £60,000 - £69,999 Planner Health and Social Care jobs in Liverpool