Development Director (Interim)
An Interim Development Director is required by our local authority client to set up and run a new housing development vehicle. There are plans in place to deliver over 1000 new homes together with £150m of commercial development over the next 4 years and significant investment has been committed to this exciting and ambitious programme.
It will be the role of the Interim Development Director to drive forward the set-up and early phases of development during the initial 6 - 12 month period.
There are currently 7 major development schemes that will need to be worked up and brought forward and a number of ongoing negotiations in respect of site purchases.
You will be required to:
- Lead the set-up and development of the governance framework for this new entity
- Lead the development of brand and identity
- Build and develop a team that can deliver this scale of development at pace
- Build strategic relationships and develop the supply chain
You will have proven development experience at a senior level and be able to articulate a clear and compelling vision and business strategy for this new entity. Successful candidates must also be able to show a track record of building effective teams.
If you feel that you have the experience to be a success in this role then please apply with CV or, for more information contact David Weir, Director at Tile Hill on 020 3371 1781
Apply for Development Director (Interim)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Interim £100,000-plus Surveyor Corporate Services jobs in Somerset
- Interim £100,000-plus Surveyor Corporate Management Team jobs in Somerset
- Interim £100,000-plus Surveyor Regeneration and Local Economies jobs in Somerset
- Interim £100,000-plus Surveyor Built Environment jobs in Somerset
- Interim £100,000-plus Surveyor Business jobs in Somerset