Development Director (Interim)
An Interim Development Director is required by our local authority client to set up and run a new housing development vehicle. There are plans in place to deliver over 1000 new homes together with £150m of commercial development over the next 4 years and significant investment has been committed to this exciting and ambitious programme.
It will be the role of the Interim Development Director to drive forward the set-up and early phases of development during the initial 6 - 12 month period.
There are currently 7 major development schemes that will need to be worked up and brought forward and a number of ongoing negotiations in respect of site purchases.
You will be required to:
- Lead the set-up and development of the governance framework for this new entity
- Lead the development of brand and identity
- Build and develop a team that can deliver this scale of development at pace
- Build strategic relationships and develop the supply chain
You will have proven development experience at a senior level and be able to articulate a clear and compelling vision and business strategy for this new entity. Successful candidates must also be able to show a track record of building effective teams.
If you feel that you have the experience to be a success in this role then please apply with CV or, for more information contact David Weir, Director at Tile Hill on 020 3371 1781
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Surveyor £100,000-plus Interim jobs in Somerset
- Corporate Management Team Surveyor £100,000-plus Interim jobs in Somerset
- Regeneration and Local Economies Surveyor £100,000-plus Interim jobs in Somerset
- Built Environment Surveyor £100,000-plus Interim jobs in Somerset
- Business Surveyor £100,000-plus Interim jobs in Somerset