Regeneration and Delivery Manager
The Royal Borough of Greenwich is one of the most iconic places in Europe to live and work.
Just minutes from the centre of London, it has a rich, royal and maritime history.
It has the longest waterfront of any London borough – a stunning eight miles along the River Thames stretching from a World Heritage Site, past the O2 Arena, through industrial heartlands and the Thames Barrier to the metropolitan centre of Woolwich and out to Thamesmead.
The Borough is forward looking and responsive to its diverse and dynamic communities.
We have an ambitious growth and regeneration agenda which includes;
• Estate renewal schemes at Kidbrooke and Woolwich
• Housing Zone and regeneration projects within Thamesmead
• Capital regeneration projects – directly delivering mixed use developments in Eltham and Plumstead
• Large mixed use brownfield site regeneration at Charlton Riverside
• Complex and challenging site assembly and regeneration of a number of sites within Woolwich Town Centre
• The regeneration of the Greenwich Peninsula and
• Management and renewal of the Borough’s three main town centres
This is your opportunity to play a key role in the Royal Borough’s ambitious regeneration programme. Leading a team, you will drive forward a number of regeneration initiatives, together with development and management of our town centres.
We are looking for a senior regeneration practitioner with a demonstrable track record of delivery in complex operating environments. Your experience will need to include negotiating and working with developers and investors.
You will need to be politically astute, well organised, a first class communicator and commercially driven. You will be a transformative leader and a team player.
We offer opportunities to be exposed to a cutting edge regeneration agenda delivering real change and results. Royal Borough of Greenwich reserves the right to close any vacancy earlier than the advertised closing date should there be a high volume of applications received.