Head of Governance and Quality Assurance
We are recruiting for a Head of Governance and Quality Assurance for a not for profit Care Group in South East England.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To lead and manage the governance and quality assurance functions and processes of the directorate, across adult services.
- Actively engage with senior and operational managers to identify areas of good practice and challenge poor practice.
- Ensure contract and board reports are of a good quality and submitted with the required time frame
- To manage the staff in the services comprising: Care Homes Quality Assurance Team, Management Information functions.
- To support the commissioning function in quality assuring the provision of services by provider organisations
- Take the lead for delivering action plans on agreed specific projects.
- Advise the Senior Management Team and external partners on current and forthcoming legislation, government guidance/policy which may impact on the organisation meeting its objectives.
- Lead and manage the quality assurance of care homes in line with the Standards of Care Governance Framework.
Candidates will have experience in Quality Assurance, previous management experience, the ability to analyse data and trends, and be a able to actively drive forward the agenda.
If you feel that you have the experience to be a success in this role then please apply with CV or, for more information contact Hannah Malone on 07843662487.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in Berkshire
- Corporate Management Team Manager £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in Berkshire
- Health and Social Care Manager £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in Berkshire
- Adult Services Manager £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in Berkshire
- Safeguarding Manager £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in Berkshire