Asset Strategy Manager
The Asset Strategy Manager is responsible to the Team Leader Asset and Properties for developing and managing a sustainable Asset Strategy for the Council’s portfolio of land and built assets, which has a value in excess of £250 million.
This Asset Strategy will interface with other strategic initiatives within the council, in particular the development of a sustainable Capital Programme. It will also take account of the aspirations and plans of other public sector bodies within Shetland.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
A relocation package does apply to this post.
We will pay interview expenses from within the UK.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -
- The grade of this post is L
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,094 per annum (pro rata)
- Permanent Full Time post for 37.0 Hours per Week, 52.18 weeks per year
- You must have the ability to travel throughout Shetland at short notice and where public transport is limited
- Not suitable for Job Share
- Not suitable for Remote Working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at 8 North Ness Business Park, Lerwick
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Kenn Allan, Team Leader, Telephone 01595 744175 or email email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.
To apply please follow the below link:
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in Shetland
- Facilities Management Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in Shetland
- Regeneration and Local Economies Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in Shetland
- Built Environment Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in Shetland
- Planning Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Full time jobs in Shetland