Executive Director of Finance
- Contract Type
- Full time
Since its formation in 2002, Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust has grown to become one of the UK’s leading providers of community and mental health services. Our vision is to deliver the best care to patients, people and families in our local communities, by working effectively with partners to help people to live well. We employ just fewer than 6,000 staff who provide care to 1.3 million people across six boroughs of Greater Manchester.
These are challenging times for all NHS providers, with operational, financial and workforce pressures reaching unprecedented levels. However, such challenge also offers exciting opportunity. We are looking for a new Director of Finance to play a central leadership role on our Board and help drive our strategy of working towards the delivery of whole person, place-based care.
• Solid track record of financial leadership at or near board level gained within a similarly complex, service-driven, public sector organisation.
• Extensive experience of developing and maintaining successful partnership working arrangements; and of applying expertise in leading collaborative working with stakeholders across a diverse health economy.
• Excellent communication skills and commercial acumen;
Evidence of having managed a significant change agenda in a< complex environment.
• Provide expert advice to the board on financial matters, promoting best practice and effective risk management, ensuring the organisation’s ability to continue to thrive in an increasingly challenging climate.
• Provide strategic leadership and oversight in the development and delivery of our Informatics and Estates strategies, ensuring the Trust’s key infrastructure is capable of supporting the organisation to achieve its vision and strategic objectives.
• As a voting board member, make a strategic contribution to the leadership of the Trust, both from an expert financial perspective as well as adding to wider corporate strategy.
With a new Chair and a new Chief Executive appointed in the last year, this is an exciting time to be joining the Trust and the successful candidate will be part of shaping a new era for health services in Greater Manchester.
To find out more, please see www.odgers.com/67359 for a candidate brief containing application instructions, or contact us quoting the reference GCH/67359.
Closing date: Monday 25th June.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Greater Manchester
- Communications Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Greater Manchester
- Corporate Management Team Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Greater Manchester
- Finance Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Greater Manchester
- Human Resources Director £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Greater Manchester