D2N2 is the economic heart of the East Midlands region and includes large manufacturing clusters, service and technology companies as well as a thriving rural and visitor economy. D2N2 was one of the first Local Enterprise Partnerships to be created and was designed to be of scale and national significance. It covers the geographical area of Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire and the vibrant, diverse and cultural cities of Derby and Nottingham. The region has excellent transport links, by rail, road and air.
We like to do things differently in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire and stretch our ambition and creativity to achieve great things for the area, and we are committed to making a difference for people that live, work, visit and invest here.
We are currently seeking a dynamic leader for the D2N2 partnership who can inspire our partners to achieve our shared growth objectives, working alongside the newly appointed Chair of the Board, Elizabeth Fagan.
We want to appoint a Chief Executive who can:
- Provide energetic and visionary leadership to inspire and motivate colleagues, partners and stakeholders;
- Develop a strategy to move the LEP forward in line with the recent LEP Ministerial Review;
- Bring a wealth of knowledge and intelligence to drive economic growth;
- Think BIG and be strategic in their thinking to provide D2N2 and partners with a fresh, creative and innovative approach;
- Actively champion diversity and inclusion in our strategic growth plans;
- Challenge our ways of working with a clear aspiration to ‘make things better’;
- Proactively engage with partners, ensuring successes are shared and concerns are addressed.
For more information please click the 'apply' button below or contact: Luke Judd on 0113 205 6077 or Philip Emms on 0113 205 6078.
Closing date: 17 September 2018.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Deputy Chief Executive £100,000-plus Full time jobs in East Midlands Region
- Corporate Management Team Deputy Chief Executive £100,000-plus Full time jobs in East Midlands Region
- Environment Deputy Chief Executive £100,000-plus Full time jobs in East Midlands Region
- Regeneration and Local Economies Deputy Chief Executive £100,000-plus Full time jobs in East Midlands Region