Head of finance and property
Head of Finance and Property
Grade UJNC C, SCP 58-61, £57470 - £61,381 plus essential car user allowance
Charnwood Borough sits within the three cities of Leicester, Nottingham and Derby. One third of the 167,000 population live in the university town of Loughborough, with most of the remaining two thirds within the small towns and villages of the wolds, the Soar and Wreake Valleys, Charnwood forest and on the edge of Leicester.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to take on this high profile role at Charnwood Borough Council. As a member of our Corporate Management Team and the deputy s151 Officer, you will play a key role in guiding colleagues and members through the complex and challenging world of local government finance for one of the largest District Councils in the country.
As well as being the professional leader of our finance function, you will have overall responsibility for our property and procurement functions and be expected to make a major contribution to our corporate projects an programmes.
In return, you will receive 27 days' annual leave, plus 12 public and extra statutory days per annum, together with an essential car user allowance.
Please note that this role is considered to be politically restricted.
For further information, please contact Simon Jackson, Strategic Director of Corporate Services on 01509 634699.
To apply, please visit www.charnwood.gov.uk/jobs
Closing date: 16th September 2018
Interview date: w/c 24th September 2018
No CVs or agencies, please.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of Service £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in Leicestershire
- Corporate Management Team Head of Service £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in Leicestershire
- Customer Services Head of Service £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in Leicestershire
- Finance Head of Service £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in Leicestershire
- Regeneration and Local Economies Head of Service £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in Leicestershire