Service Charge Officers
We are looking for two suitably skilled and experienced people to join our busy and demanding Home Ownership Service team (HOS).
You will be responsible for undertaking the accurate calculation, construction and issue of all service charges (and any other property charge), including both annual and major works charges, relating to HOS functions.
You will also be responsible for undertaking all statutory and other consultation in relation to these charges and to maximise income to the service and the Directorate by the capture of all relevant costs.
You should have:
- Significant knowledge and experience of legislation relating to leasehold management.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritise and meet deadlines particularly when faced with changing priorities.
- Experience of and ability to inform and advise on complex leasehold issues, to leaseholders, other council departments, senior management and Members.
- Ability to communicate effectively to a very high standard, verbally and in writing.
- Experience of producing accurate reports and information on service statistics and ensuring compliance with performance targets.
If you would like further information about this post or an informal chat;
please contact Hardev Sandhu (Service Charge Production Manager) on 020 8921 4232.
Royal Borough of Greenwich reserves the right to close any vacancy earlier than the advertised closing date should there be a high volume of applications received.