Car Park Supervisor
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our car parking team. As an experienced supervisor you will be required to manage a team of parking attendants operating and cleaning the city’s three multi-storey car parks and 17 surface car parks. Although based at the Townfield multi storey car park control centre the successful applicant will be required to travel around all the car parks within the Borough area.
You will monitor and supervise the day to day activities of the team and champion customer service.
The individual must be highly motivated, a team player and customer focussed.
Key responsibilities are
- To ensure rotas for parking attendants are in place and effective
- To ensure all sites are clean, safe and fully operational
- To carry out inspections of car parks
- Develop staff and train where appropriate
- To make operational decisions to ensure efficient operation
- Report writing
It is a 5 out of 7 day rota between 5.00am and 11pm Monday to Sunday.
A full, clean driving license is essential for this role.
Chelmsford City Council is committed to safeguarding vulnerable groups and expects all employees to share this commitment. This includes obtaining references and ensuring compliance with the Disclosure and Barring Service process.