Highways Asset Manager
We are looking for a dynamic Highways Asset Manager to lead and co-ordinate our new Highways Asset Management team and help keep our spectacular waterfront city on the move.
These are exciting times for Plymouth and you will play a pivotal role in delivering, maintaining and improving the highways infrastructure needed to support our ambitious agendas for growth and economic development.
The successful candidate will have significant experience of managing professional technical staff, budget management, delivering continuous performance improvement across teams and supporting the focused delivery of departmental and corporate priorities.
You will also have a proven background of effective asset management and ensuring the efficient use of limited funds, specifically in relation to the benefits associated with HMEP and Code of Practice implementation.
In return you will enjoy an attractive remuneration package (including assistance with relocation), as well as flexible working arrangements and a generous range of employee discount and benefits.
For more information or an informal discussion, please contact Chris Watkins, Asset Manager & Highways Safety Manager, on 01752 304428.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date: Sunday 28 October 2018
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Plymouth
- Facilities Management Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Plymouth
- Procurement Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Plymouth
- Environment Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Plymouth
- Highways Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Plymouth