Performance and Corporate Support Officer
37 hours per week
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join the Performance, Governance and Corporate Support Team at East Lindsey District Council.
Under the guidance of the Corporate Support Service Manager you will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of a robust corporate performance and governance framework and associated reporting systems that support delivery of the Council's Corporate Strategy and associated plans. You will also work across the organisation to support wider work streams that deliver corporate and transformation priorities and projects.
You will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Experience/understanding of performance and risk management processes and systems.
- The ability to research and analyse a range of complex data and information which requires interpretation and comparison
- The ability to produce reports that represent an accurate reflection of data and information
- Excellent IT and numeric skills, particularly in relation to creating, formatting and manipulating spreadsheets and reports.
- Strong communication skills to build effective relationships with officers at all levels within the organisation and partners
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent team working skills to support corporate and transformation priorities and projects.
For more information about this exciting career opportunity please contact John Medler, Corporate Support Service Manager, on 01507 613072 or email John.Medler@e-lindsey.gov.uk
To apply, please visit https://www.e-lindsey.gov.uk/article/9681/Performance-and-Corporate-Support-Officer
Interview date: Tuesday 6 October 2018