Curriculum & Quality Managers
Curriculum & Quality Managers
Management Grouping: The Learning and Enterprise College Bexley
Team: Education to Employment
Salary: £33,075 - £38,916 per annum
Contract: Permanent / 36 hours per week
Closing Date: Monday 5th November 2018
Job reference: LEC0000030
The Learning & Enterprise College Bexley is a vibrant; financially secure adult education institution responsible for delivering high quality outcomes for students, residents and employers, while contributing to the strategic objectives laid out in Bexley Council’s corporate priorities for adult learning, employment and wellbeing.
The college consists of approx. 1000 courses with 13,000 enrolments through 5,000 students. As part of an innovative restructure, we are organising our Curriculum Leadership in order to ensure that it is fit for purpose. As a result, we have a variety of exciting new leadership vacancies available.
Curriculum & Quality Manager: Supported Learning
The College has a highly successful Supported Learning Team, working with both high and moderate needs students, and we are fully committed to growing this area, working with internal and external partners.
We are looking for a candidate who is dedicated to help our Supported Learning Students succeed and where possible progress into further learning, volunteering or employment.
Curriculum & Quality Manager: Health & Wellbeing
An exciting opportunity to build on a successful and large health and wellbeing programme, grow the College’s delivery in the community working closely with the College’s Recruitment and Partnership Team and create a vibrant full-cost programme particularly during holiday times.
Innovation and continuous quality improvement will be key in this role.
Appointment to these posts will be subject to the outcome of an Enhanced Disclosure obtained through the Disclosure and Barring Service
What we offer:
- Relocation Package up to £8,000
- Career Average Revalued Earnings Pension Scheme
- Performance Related Pay
- 25 days Annual Leave (rising to 28 after 5 years’ service) plus Bank Holiday Entitlement
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- An excellent working environment at our fantastic new offices
- Opportunities for flexible working with excellent ICT facilities
- MyChoice Staff Benefit Scheme – Includes Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, access to high street shopping vouchers and online discount codes.
View more about our employment deal here.
Bexley is an outer London Borough with the best of both worlds, located between the hustle and bustle of London and the Garden of England, Kent. Within the borough we have award winning parks, open spaces and listed heritage sites.
- Closing Date for your application: Monday 5th November 2018
- Please visit https://jobs.bexley.gov.uk/wrlive to find out more and apply. CVs will not be accepted unless they are submitted with a completed application form.
- Interviews are anticipated to take place from Monday 12th November – Friday 23rd November 2018.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is considered by the authority to be a customer-facing position; as such it falls within scope of the Code of Practice on English language requirement for public sector workers. The council therefore has a statutory duty under Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 to ensure that post holders have a command of spoken English sufficient for the effective performance of the job requirements. The appropriate standards are set out in the JD/Person Specification. These will be applied during the recruitment/selection and probationary stages.
Follow us on Twitter @LBofBexley and @BexleyCareers
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Bexleyheath
- Health and Social Care Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Bexleyheath
- Adult Services Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Bexleyheath
- Children's Services Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Bexleyheath
- Education Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Bexleyheath