Deputy Head of Service – Street Services
The Directorate of Communities and Environment prides itself on the service it provides to the residents of Royal Greenwich. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Head of Service to join our Street Services team. We are looking for an experienced professional who can act as the strategic lead for the council’s waste, street cleansing and enviro-crime enforcement functions.
You will be responsible for the planning, co-ordination and management of staff across a range of different activities. The role will also ensure the deliveryof service development and effective financial and contract management across the services - refuse and recycling collection, gully cleansing, street cleansing, waste disposal and enviro-crime services.
You will ensure we work in collaboration and partnership with other Council departments, external partners and other organisations, to deliver improvements. You will bring excellent people skills with a proven track record of effective people management, managing budgets and a variety of contracts associated with the public realm. If this is you, please visit our job site
www.royalgreenwichcareers.com (job ref REC/18/00283)
To discuss the role further please contact email@example.com
To apply visit www.royalgreenwichcareers.com/
Closing Date: 25/11/2018
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of Service £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in London (South)
- Communications Head of Service £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in London (South)
- Corporate Management Team Head of Service £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in London (South)
- Policy Head of Service £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in London (South)
- Procurement Head of Service £50,000 - £59,999 Full time jobs in London (South)