There’s a lot to be positive about in Bexley. We’ve earned a reputation for high performing services, positive partnership working and a commitment to meaningful community engagement. We’re immensely proud that Ofsted recently judged our Children’s Services to be ‘outstanding’, recognising the talent and commitment of our staff. Our work with partners to integrate delivery models in Health and Adult Social Care is delivering real benefits to our residents. And we are championing an ambitious growth agenda, capitalising on the opportunities that Crossrail presents, while working to preserve the many green and open spaces that mark our small borough as a great place to live.
Our new Chief Executive will build on this platform to deliver brilliant outcomes for the people of Bexley. You’ll discover a well-run organisation with a strong leadership team and a commitment to self-sufficiency through innovation.It’s essential that you can build on achievements to date, harness the considerable talent of colleagues and partners, and maintain the momentum of change that keeps Bexley at the forefont of modern local government.
Please visit www.bexleycx.co.uk to find out more or contact Terry MsDougall or Steve Guest at Solace in Business on 020 7976 3311 for a confidential discussion. Closing date: 28 January.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Chief Executive £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Bexley
- Communications Chief Executive £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Bexley
- Corporate Management Team Chief Executive £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Bexley
- Policy Chief Executive £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Bexley
- Environment Chief Executive £100,000-plus Full time jobs in Bexley