Service Manager TLA Curriculum & Quality
Management Grouping: The Learning and Enterprise College Bexley
Team: Education to Employment
Salary: £43,752 - £51,063 per annum (inclusive of Choices Flexible Benefits of £2,322 pa).
Contract: Permanent / 36 hours per week
Closing Date: Monday 4th February 2019
Job reference: LEC0000040
The Learning & Enterprise College Bexley is a vibrant; financially secure adult education institution responsible for delivering high quality outcomes for students, residents and employers, while contributing to the strategic objectives laid out in Bexley Council’s corporate priorities for adult learning, employment and wellbeing.
The college consists of approx. 1000 courses with 13,000 enrolments through 5,000 students. As part of an innovative restructure, we are organising our Curriculum Leadership in order to ensure that it is fit for purpose. As a result, we have a variety of exciting new leadership vacancies available.
We are looking for an experienced practitioner who promotes innovation and produces exceptional teaching, learning and assessment which is at the heart of this role. The successful candidate will lead on raising standards and create a positive culture of high aspirations and continuous improvement.
Appointment to this posts will be subject to the outcome of an Enhanced Disclosure obtained through the Disclosure and Barring Service
What Bexley offer
- Our Choices Flexible Benefits Package includes lease car, and cash options to the value of £2,322 per annum
- Relocation Package up to £8,000
- Career Average Revalued Earnings Pension Scheme
- Performance Related Pay
- 27 days Annual Leave (rising to 30 after 5 years’ service) plus Bank Holiday Entitlement
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Opportunities for flexible working with excellent ICT facilities
- MyChoice Staff Benefit Scheme – Includes Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, access to high street shopping vouchers and online discount codes.
View more about our employment deal here.
Bexley is an outer London Borough with the best of both worlds, located between the hustle and bustle of London and the Garden of England, Kent. Within the borough we have award winning parks, open spaces and listed heritage sites.
- Closing Date for your application: Monday 4th February 2019
- Please visit https://jobs.bexley.gov.uk/wrlive to find out more and apply. CVs will not be accepted unless they are submitted with a completed application form.
- Interviews are anticipated to take place from Monday 18th February – 22nd February 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is considered by the authority to be a customer-facing position; as such it falls within scope of the Code of Practice on English language requirement for public sector workers. The council therefore has a statutory duty under Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 to ensure that post holders have a command of spoken English sufficient for the effective performance of the job requirements. The appropriate standards are set out in the JD/Person Specification. These will be applied during the recruitment/selection and probationary stages.
Follow us on Twitter @LBofBexley and @BexleyCareers
Don't forget to sign up for free to Local Government job alerts!
Keywords: Service Manager TLA Curriculum & Quality, Bexley, London, Manager Roles.