Maternity Cover for our Reception Class Teacher (MPG) - Greenslade Primary School
Salary Details £ - £
Location Postcode SE18 2QQ
Job Term and Hours per Week Fixed Term (external);
Closing Date 02 April 2019
For more details of this job, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
From May 2019 to February 2020 with the possibility of an extension to May 2020.
4 days a week
Greenslade is a successful, friendly and vibrant inner city school with a diverse balance of amazing children. Relationships are a great strength and the welcoming, inclusive nature of our supportive community enables everyone to be truly valued and respected. Our curriculum is relevant and challenging, our children are engaged, they love to learn and behave well.
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic professional who:
- Ø Has a love of teaching and knows how children learn best.
- Ø Has the passion and energy to create, inspire and motivate.
- Ø Is a talented teacher with a belief that all our children can succeed.
- Ø Shares our desire to raise achievement.
- Ø A vibrant, friendly, and inclusive community where everyone is valued.
- Ø An exciting, positive ethos where we celebrate success at all levels.
- Ø An enthusiastic, engaged and well behaved group of children who love to learn.
- Ø A rich, inspiring curriculum and learning environment.
- Ø A collaborative and creative approach to learning.
- Ø A highly skilled, reflective and committed staff team.
- Ø A desire for continued improvement and further development.
We are very proud of our school. Come and visit us (by prior appointment) and see for yourself!
Teleophone number: 02083166847
Closing date: Tuesday 2nd April 2019
Observations and interviews will take place during the week of 22nd April 2019.
Greenslade Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are made subject to enhanced DBS disclosure.