Teachers - London Borough of Bexley
Post Title: Teachers
Location: London Borough of Bexley
Status: full time / part time permanent
Post Start Date: January 2019
Numerous Teachers Needed for Permanent Roles - Full Time / Part Time January Start
Are you a Primary School Teacher looking for a new challenge? Reed Education are seeking teachers for a number of full and part-time roles in the Bexley Borough.
Reed Education have been awarded the contract to be the preferred supply agency for the whole of the London Borough of Bexley. A number of schools in the area have already signed up to use our services and the amount of schools is increasing on a weekly basis. It’s an exciting time and we guarantee to find you a role local to you.
What We Can Offer You:
- Long term or permanent part-time or full-time work in a school local to you
- To work in a supportive and forward thinking borough which has children’s learning and education at the forefront of all decisions
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated and experienced Account Manager, specialised in Education, who will be your contact throughout the interview process.
- Excellent schools with experienced staff, who are there to support you in your role
Successful Teachers Will:
- Be a qualified teacher, holding valid UK QTS
- Be passionate, dedicated and motivated
- Be able to manage behaviour effectively, in accordance to school policies
- Be able to deliver engaging lessons that inspire pupils to achieve their full potential
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate to apply. We look forward to working with you!
For further details regarding these vacancies please contact REED Education direct please email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Disclaimer: All our teachers must hold an Enhanced DBS Disclosure in order to work at schools. Ideally, you will already have a DBS on the update service. If you do not have a DBS on the update service, we will require you to complete a new Enhanced DBS. We also require 2 recent references.
We require face-to-face meetings before sending you out on assignments, but we can arrange these meetings so that they are more local to you if necessary.
These posts are considered to be customer-facing positions; as such they fall within scope of the Code of Practice on English language requirement for public sector workers. The schools therefore have a statutory duty under Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 to ensure that post holders have a command of spoken English sufficient for the effective performance of the job requirements. The appropriate standards are set out in the person specification. These will be applied during the recruitment/selection and probationary stages.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU CANNOT APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY USING THE ‘APPLY’ BUTTON BELOW. PLEASE SEE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE FOR DETAILS OF HOW TO APPLY.