Portals Implementation Officer
This post is a 12 Fixed Term Contract.
An opportunity has arisen for a Portals Implementation Officer in the Adult Social Care Health & Wellbeing Directorate (Towards Excellence in Adult Social Care (TEASC) team). TEASC is a regional, sector-led programme designed to help councils improve their performance in Adult Social Care. The purpose of the programme is to support and challenge local government to deliver excellent services.
In line with the council’s Digital Transformation programme, we have been looking at ways in which we can facilitate service users to access information, complete on-line self-assessments, manage their care and use signposts to other services
This is a demanding role and you will often be required to work with conflicting priorities and to tight deadlines on portals projects across the directorate. You should be educated to Diploma level or equivalent and be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Understanding of how portals can be used effectively to support and manage the delivery of social care services
- Ability to translate the requirements of social work practice and recording to computerised systems
- Able to demonstrate strong logic & reasoning skills
- Ability to lead & instil enthusiasm in others
- Problem solving abilities
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Partnership working
- Networking and consultation
- Leadership, negotiating and influencing
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Ability to collate, analyse and interpret complex information and formulate recommendations to take projects forward
- Decision making and workload prioritisation
- Ability to prepare and deliver complex reports
- Excellent IT Skills
- Ability to work in a complex and demanding environment and meet agreed deadlines
37 hours per week
This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.