This post is a fixed term contract until 1st November 2020.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the Councils’ Housing Solutions Team as an Accommodation Officer.
You will work as part of a very busy team, with responsibility for managing the Councils’ emergency temporary accommodation service and also developing and maintaining effective working relationships with private landlords in the area.
- Excellent problem- solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills
- A performance driven work ethos
- Ability to work in a highly busy and challenging environment
- Highly organised and understand the importance of attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative when supporting vulnerable customers and dealing with complex cases
For more information please call Wendy Peniket or Carole-ann King.
37 hours per week
This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.