Senior Revenues Specialist
Eastleigh Borough Council is an ambitious and progressive council and we are recognised for our innovation and achievements, whilst delivering high-quality service to our customers and the community.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Revenues Officer to ensure the efficient and compliant delivery of our Council Tax and Business Rates services.
Educated to degree level and with membership of the IRRV, you will need extensive working knowledge and understanding of Council Tax and NDR legislation and case law, knowledge and competence in respect of CTB1, NNDR1, NNDR3 & QRC returns, as well as collection methods and the management of Direct Debits and BACS.
The ability to prioritise your own workload and that of others is also essential and knowledge of Capita Revenues Software is advantageous.
If you are excited by this opportunity and feel you have the skills, experience and attitude we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
At Eastleigh, we are committed to supporting and developing all our staff and creating a culture that is inclusive, innovative and enjoyable. We offer excellent opportunities for continuous professional development and support our staff in maintaining a good work/life balance through our innovative flexi time system.
We also have excellent package of benefits, including:
- 25-28 days’ annual leave dependent on service
- Flexible working arrangements and ability to accrue up to 2 days’ additional flexi leave per month (subject to operational requirements, pro rata for part-time)
- Defined benefit pension scheme
- Places Leisure, Eastleigh – 30% off full membership
- Confidential employee advice and support programme
- Car and season ticket loans
- Excellent working environment
- Support for continuous professional development
- Good work/life balance
If you like the sound of this and have the skills, experience and attitude we are looking for, we would be delighted to hear from you. For an informal discussion, please contact Camilla Sharp, Head of Economy and Business Liaison on 023 8068 8268.
To apply, please visit: https://www.eastleigh.gov.uk/jobs/current-vacancies/senior-revenues-specialist
Closing date: Wednesday 15 May 2019
Interview date: To be confirmed