- An exciting opportunity for a qualified Electrical Engineer to join a multi-disciplinary team.
- We are looking for the right person to offer technical support across our statutory maintenance contracts and advise with regards to electrical installations in their use.
- Experience in undertaking condition surveys on electrical installations and in using BMS systems will be an advantage.
- We are responsible for a wide range of commercial and educational properties including schools, offices, warehouses, leisure facilities and care homes
- Telford is one of the fastest growing towns in U.K with an ambitious growth agenda and healthy land supply.
- Situated within Shropshire Telford offers the best of both worlds. Close to the West Midlands with excellent transport links yet on the edge of The Marches with the Shropshire hills, Shrewsbury and Wales within easy reach
- Attractive working environment
- Flexible terms and conditions
- For a friendly chat please ring Chris Goulson 01952 384302
For further information on the role please click on the links below to view the job description and person specification.
We are committed to equality and diversity. Posts working with children or vulnerable groups will be subject to an appropriate criminal records check.
Sorry but CVs will not be accepted.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Engineer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Telford
- Facilities Management Engineer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Telford
- Regeneration and Local Economies Engineer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Telford
- Built Environment Engineer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Telford