Head of City Development
There’s a regeneration revolution happening in Wolverhampton and we want to recruit a Head of Development who makes things happen.
As part of the Regeneration Management team, the Head of City Development will have a strong commercial focus and the ability to achieve visible and sustainable impact to a city that’s on the up.
The post holder will drive forward the development and delivery of large scale strategies, partnerships, major interventions, programmes and projects for the city’s growth and regeneration. They will be responsible for marketing and presenting opportunities to a wide range of local, national and international investors and developers. The Head of City Development will build market confidence, undertake feasibility assessments, commission and manage consultant support and co-ordinate multi-disciplinary teams.
It’s vital that the post holder will be able to implement and manage project and programme governance to deliver our corporate regeneration priorities.
The Head of City Development will make a significant contribution to creating a city that is an excellent place to live, work, invest, visit, learn and do business.
Please contact Richard Lawrence, Director of Regeneration for more information regarding the position on 01902 555533 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of Service £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in Wolverhampton
- Corporate Management Team Head of Service £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in Wolverhampton
- Regeneration and Local Economies Head of Service £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in Wolverhampton
- Built Environment Head of Service £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in Wolverhampton
- Planning Head of Service £60,000 - £69,999 Full time jobs in Wolverhampton