Asset Management Officer - 3 Jobs
Two jobs are temporary up to 12 months to cover maternity leave, and one is permanent.
You will work within the Corporate Facilities Management Team (CFM).
The CFM Team provides a facilities management function for all of the Councils’ building and land assets (excluding KNH), including Schools, Commercial Buildings, Community Buildings, Third Party/Trust Buildings e.g. Leisure Centres, Office Accommodation and Service Delivery Buildings e.g. Libraries, Children’s Homes and Residential Care Homes to name but a few.
Working in CFM you may be responsible for a number of buildings and/or land assets or work on specific projects across the wider Council Portfolio.
You will work alongside colleagues and with your Manager to ensure that a high quality, customer focussed and value for money service is delivered.
You will play a key role in developing effective relationships with customers and clients through regular site visits and will also be responsible within the context of the post for ensuring that the service is delivered in line with legislative requirements, agreed contracts and policies and procedures.
Requirements for this job:
• Experience within a Local Authority or similarly complex organisation;
• Knowledge of buildings/land and facilities management matters. Proven track record of service delivery to agreed levels of performance and standards;
• Good understanding of Health and Safety incl. Fire and their implications within an FM setting
• Team player style of approach, ready to take on any challenge;
• Experience of managing customer expectations;
• Geographic and functional mobility;
• Ability to undertake specific project work and deliver to tight deadlines.
• Work flexible hours, including occasional evenings and weekends. You will also be required to travel to various locations in order to carry out the duties of the job.
In order to be shortlisted for this job please demonstrate how you meet the Person Checklist as detailed on the attached Job Description. CV's will not be accepted.
To apply for this job as a secondment you must be a substantive employee of the Council with over 6 months continuous service and have successfully completed your probation period. Applications for secondments will only be accepted if accompanied by a completed Secondment Permission Form, signed by your manager. If you are refused permission to apply for a secondment please contact HR Recruitment to register the refusal.