Senior Retail Retail Officer
Hall Place are looking for an enthusiastic person with experience in the retail sector to work in our new retail area, due to open soon. Are you looking for a new challenge, in a fantastic surrounding. You must have had experience in retail and be able to offer excellent customer service, along with a keen eye for creative display. We are looking for someone that resource the right products for the site, maximise on the sales and provide a welcoming offer.
The role is a 4 day a week with alternate weekends, covering the busy 7 day a week that Hall Place is open.
This is ideal for someone looking exciting challenge working with a dedicated and friendly team.
The role does include weekend working as part of a rota
What we offer:
- Career Average Revalued Earnings Pension Scheme
- 21 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holiday Entitlement
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- MyChoice Staff Benefit Scheme – Includes Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, access to high street shopping vouchers and online discount codes.
Bexley is an outer London Borough with the best of both worlds, located between the hustle and bustle of London and the Garden of England, Kent. Within the borough we have award winning parks, open spaces and listed heritage sites.
To find out more about this post please contact Lynda Weaver: 01322 526574
- Closing Date for your application: 20/06/2019
- Please visit https://jobs.bexley.gov.uk/wrlive to find out more and apply. CVs will not be accepted unless they are submitted with a completed application form.
- Anticipated Interview date: TBC
This post is considered by the authority to be a customer-facing position; as such it falls within scope of the Code of Practice on English language requirement for public sector workers. The council therefore has a statutory duty under Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 to ensure that post holders have a command of spoken English sufficient for the effective performance of the job requirements. The appropriate standards are set out in the JD/Person Specification. These will be applied during the recruitment/selection and probationary stages.