Senior Economic Development Officer (Culture, Heritage & Tourism)
In Derbyshire we are committed to maximising the economic potential of our unique and distinctive cultural and environmental offer to ensure that the county is an exceptional and world class destination for people to live, work , visit an invest. To spearhead this effort, the Derbyshire Culture, Heritage and Tourism (CHAT) Board has been established to bring together partners to support the key strategic development of the county’s offer in order to further enhance our booming visitor economy.
The post will play a vital role in managing and co-ordinating the work of the Board, supporting the development of the agreed action plan and delivery of our priority projects and strategic themes of improving accessibility and accommodation for visitors, developing our assets and attractions and promoting tourism sector skills development. The postholder will hit the ground running, utilising their skills and experience to deliver the proposed Festival of Derbyshire 2020-21 as well as working closely with key place promotion organisations such as Marketing Peak District and Derbyshire to ensure our great county has a tourism product that is unique, high quality and globally recognised.
The post is a 3 year fixed term contract but may be extended subject to funding.
Closing Date: 30 June 2019
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Derbyshire
- Corporate Management Team Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Derbyshire
- Leisure and Culture Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Derbyshire
- Culture Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Derbyshire
- Tourism Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Full time jobs in Derbyshire