Customer Service Quality & Training Officer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Training & Quality Officer to join our Customer Services Team. You will be instrumental in helping us deliver the best possible customer experience.
- You will ensure that the customer is at the forefront of how we work at all times and that the highest standards of customer service is maintained.
- You will help engage, motivate and inspire others to always give their best.
- You will continuously monitor and measure the quality of our customer service, providing feedback, and support employees to drive improvements through effective coaching.
- You will be responsible for analyzing data, identifying issues that impact the quality of the customer experience and make suggestions on how improvements can be achieved across the contact center and service areas.
- Identify patterns with customer service interactions.
- Liaise with other services areas / stakeholders to change processes and training as needed to improve quality of service.
- Understanding of quality principles and techniques.
- Experience in coaching and training individuals or groups is essential
- Ability to negotiate and drive change across service areas and influence others
- Be self-motivated and well organized
- Strong analysis skills with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical and communication skills
- Facilitation skills to effectively present findings.
For further information please contact Tracy Causer, Business Manager - Customer Service Centre on 0121 569 6484
37 hours per week
This vacancy and advert will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received. Therefore, it is strongly advised that you complete and return your application as soon as possible.