Contracts Manager - Core Service
Liverpool City Council are looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to work within Highways and Transportation.
The successful candidate will manage and maintain Highways partnerships and contractual arrangements to ensure effective, quality and value for money reactive maintenance, in accordance with the agreed performance indicators and framework arrangements.
The role requires an individual who has knowledge of highway related functions, in particular routine maintenance and experience of working with contracts, partners and contractors.
Why work in Liverpool:
• World class culture, media and sport offers
• One of the world’s most distinctive and creative cities, in top 40 visitor destinations in the world
• European Capital of Culture in 2008 – massive range of events planned for 2019 celebrations
• Visitor economy £4.3bn, welcomed over 62m visitors and supports over 51,500 jobs
• World Heritage Site and home to the world’s largest harbour
If you wish to find out more about the role, please contact Jill McCluskey on 0151 233 0253 or email@example.com