This job is restricted for Deployees only
- To self-match to this job please contact Karen Naylor in HR Recruitment, on telephone 01484 221000, by 10am on Thursday 27 June 2019.
- If you would like to find out more about the job, please contact the Recruiting Manager Diane Loftus on 01484 221000 or email email@example.com
- The closing date for deployment applications is 1 July 2019
The role of a Broker is an office based role, working with a team who source home care provision from Independent Sector providers. The role involves finding a suitable home care provider and completing the necessary paperwork as well as updating and maintaining electronic information systems as and when circumstances change.
The role requires a good standard of communication skills in order to deal with a variety of requests of varying priority. You will deal with a high volume of work, the majority of which will be IT based and will require a high level of data inputting skills.
Requirements of the job are:
• Customer Care Skills
• Good Communications skills both verbal and written
• Knowledge of IT e.g. Access and Excel
• Speed and accuracy of data entry and retrieval
• Negotiation skills