Divisional Manager – Development
Liverpool is a city of opportunity that understands regeneration never stops.Continually attracting over £1 billion a year in investment, with £14bn of projects in the pipeline, Liverpool sets the pace when it comes to urban regeneration.
Liverpool City Council are looking to recruit two Divisional Managers to work within Regeneration and Economy.
If you are talented, driven and highly skilled, we want to hear from you. You can expect a rewarding career in a fast moving and supportive environment.
We are looking for industry leaders to join us, building on our success and helping to shape a programme of major projects that will be key to cementing Liverpool’s reputation as a truly global city that is open for business.
Ambitious and experienced at delivering transformational projects, you will shape the next chapter of a multi award winning delivery team responsible for some of the biggest and most challenging projects that the City Council has ever undertaken.
Why work in Liverpool:
• World class culture, media and sport offers
• One of the world’s most distinctive and creative cities, in top 40 visitor destinations in the world
• European Capital of Culture in 2008 – massive range of events planned for 2019 celebrations
• Visitor economy £4.3bn, welcomed over 62m visitors and supports over 51,500 jobs
• World Heritage Site and home to the world’s largest harbour
If you wish to find out more about the role, please contact Jill McCluskey on 0151 233 0253 or firstname.lastname@example.org