Before and After School Club Manager
Appleton Wiske Community Primary School
BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL CLUB MANAGER
Pay scale – Grade E points 6-8 - £9.94-£10.34 per hour
Working hours: Monday-Friday – 3:15-6:00pm and occasional 8:00-8:35am
Commencement date: 1.9.2019
We are seeking to appoint a happy, passionate and highly motivated Club Manager who will be dedicated to ensuring the highest quality learning and play experiences for our children. The Club Manager will work alongside other Club Assistants.
The main focus of the Club Manager role is to ensure high quality extended care provision in our school. The post holder will:
• Organise an appropriate range of activities and supervise the children alongside the Club Assistants.
• Organise the staff rota, bookings diary and food orders/purchasing.
• Manage the weekly accounts for attendances; basic competency in maths is essential.
• Ensure high standards of food hygiene are practised.
• Provide a simple healthy snack at the breakfast and after school club.
• Be required to have some experience of working with children in an educational setting.
• Share our vision and ethos for the highest standards in all aspects of school life.
• Have excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Play an active part in the school’s Performance Management process
Candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check as part of our commitment to safeguarding children. Full training will be provided.
Please access the school’s website – www.appletonwiske.n-yorks.sch.uk for further details of this vacancy, together with an application form which should be returned by post.
Applicants are encouraged to make an appointment with the Head Teacher for a tour of the school.
Commencement date – September 2019
Enhanced Level DBS Disclosure is required for appointment to this post.
NYCC are committed to directly recruiting staff and will not accept applications nor services from agency suppliers in respect of our vacancies.
We are committed to meeting the needs of our diverse community and aim to have a workforce reflecting this diversity. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.