EHCP Support Officer
Would you like to support the educational opportunities for children and young people with Special Educational needs and disabilities in Bexley?
We need an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) Support Officer who will be able to work with the SEN Statutory Assessment Service to support families and schools in making the right decisions for the children and young people in their care.
The post holder will be required to support the statutory assessment process, in line with SEN legislation and support the SEN Team. On occasion, you may be required to meet with schools and families to discuss the best way forward in meeting the needs of children and young people in Bexley.
The Statutory Assessment Service supports children and young people age 0-25 with an EHCP or those under an assessment of needs.
The applicant will ideally have experience of working in/ with schools or other education services and will be an excellent administrator. We are committed to a flexible approach.
Appointment to this post will be subject to the outcome of an Enhanced Disclosure obtained through the Disclosure and Barring Service.
What we offer:
- Career Average Revalued Earnings Pension Scheme
- Performance Related Pay
- Up to 23 days Annual Leave (rising to 27 after 5 years’ service) plus Bank Holiday Entitlement
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- An excellent working environment at our fantastic new offices
- Opportunities for flexible working with excellent ICT facilities
- MyChoice Staff Benefit Scheme – Includes Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, access to high street shopping vouchers and online discount codes.
View more about our employment deal here.
For an informal discussion, please contact Kayleigh Clerkin on 020 0345 3609.